NSW White Card
It is a requirement that everyone working on a building site in Australia or works in some jobs that has certain levels of requirements towards safety, to hold a Construction Induction Card, now known as a ‘White Card’.
Registered Training Organisation
Nationally Accredited Course
NSW Safework Accredited
Approved whiyte card training
Courses run weekly
Required to work or enter site
Train with us!
Get your Certificate on the day!
White Card Promo Special
Are you aged between 16-24 and
have left school and living or working in NSW and
also an Australian/New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder.
Than apply now for your discounted white card training rate of just $25.
Yes thats correct just $25, limited spots available so reserve your spot now.
Offer applies untill the end of November 2022.
As per safework NSW website:
A white card (or general construction induction card) is required for workers who want to carry out “construction work” as defined in the legislation.
Successful completion of this course results in nationally recognised Unit of Competency CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry. Successful candidates will also receive a Statement of Training (SOT) CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry and a General Induction Training Card (“White Card”) by SafeWork NSW.
This unit of competency specifies the mandatory work health and safety training required prior to undertaking construction work.
Who Can do this course?
To participate in this course;
• You must be at least 14 years of age to commence the course;
• Have a thorough understanding of both written and spoken English
• Have 100 points of ID (see ID requirements)
• Must wear closed shoes (no things or sandals allowed)
This course is designed for new entrants, it is also recommended for all levels of experience (will help to refresh your skills and knowledge). You will only be
admitted if you meet the following pre-requisites:
• Locate and recognise numbers commonly used in safety signs
• Ask questions to clarify instructions
• Listen to instructions to identify key safety information
• Tell another person about a construction problem or hazard
• Follow simple pictorial safety instructions
• Follow simple safety instructions that are written in English
• Select risk control measures
Course Duration & Cost
Duration: 1 Day, The course is run over 1 day – 8 Hours at either our Guildford or wollongong site.
Cost: $85 plus a $25 NSW Safework NSW licence card fee.
Click here to view:
- Course brochure
- Full course details
- Full terms and conditions