Get Qualified - HR Truck Licence Courses
Getting your HR (heavy rigid) truck licence is one of the best ways to get started in a new and exciting career in Australia’s road transport and construction industries.
There has always been plenty of demand in the Australian workforce for drivers who are skilled in handling heavy rigid vehicles. You will need to complete a HR truck course to be able work in these jobs, and for that, you should get in touch with a top driving school like ours. At FHV Driver Training, we are proud to say that we can help you significantly in this regard.
Our heavy rigid course is your best chance at obtaining all the required training to drive these vehicles. We are certified to give NSW Roads & High-Risk Training to operators and drivers of plant equipment, as well as other heavy rigid vehicle drivers. This is a key growth industry, and you can be sure that we will prepare you to be safe and responsible HR operators so that you can embrace these opportunities.
Get Equipped for More Opportunities
Holding a HR licence opens you up to a whole world of opportunities for work. Many industries across the country require people that have the skills, knowledge and qualification that can be gained in a HR truck course. This is especially applicable for sectors such as road transport, construction, and mining, as well as for work in companies that depend heavily on heavy freight deliveries.
HR licence course helps prepare you for roles like:
- Municipal Bus Driver, Tour Coach Driver or Tandem Bus Driver
- Concrete Mixer Driver
- General Freight Deliveries, such as Timber, Furniture and Raw Produce
- Aircraft Refueller Driver
- Refrigerated Truck Driver
- Tanker Driver
- Tow Truck Driver
- Tipper Truck Driver
With this licence, you are also able to work on jobs that require light or medium rigid vehicles.
The Importance of This Licence
- The HR license is necessary for vehicles such as buses and trucks with a GVM (gross vehicle mass) greater than 8 tonnes and more than 3 axles.
- A HR licence allows you to also drive and operate vehicles that would require a MR or LR vehicle.
Why FHV Driver Training Matters
- After completing our HR truck course, you will be able to meet the requirements ordained by RMS (Roads and Maritime Services) to get your licence.
- By getting your certification from a reputable service provider such as FHV Driver Training, others will trust that you have the competence needed to responsibly operate these vehicles.
- Our HR truck course has a reputation for some of the best standards in HR truck driver training in Australia.
- The quality standards of our training are renowned in the road and transport, mining, and construction industries. So, future employers will be able to trust your initiative and skills to properly handle your vehicle.
- With our longstanding reputation, it’s no surprise there is such a high demand for our HR licence course. Book ASAP for your best chance of taking the course on a day that’s most convenient for you.
Teaching you everything you need to know
So, if you want to take part in an HR truck course where you can be properly equipped to be successful in these industries, please do get in touch with us. You can look us up at Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. If you wish, you can call us up on 1300 881 842. Our office at 200 Military Rd Yennora NSW 2161 stays opens every day of the week. Enquire now!