WORKING AT HEIGHTS
Falls from heights are the leading cause of traumatic fatalities in the NSW construction industry.
For a limited time you can book in your working at Heights course for as low as $150.00
Apply now and start training ONLINE.
We’ve Been Training For Over 20 Years
Falls from height remain the most common cause of workplace fatality. FHV Training has the right course to equip your workforce with the necessary skills and knowledge to prevent accidents when working at height
Call to Book Now:
1300 881 842
Heights Training Course Details
By completing this course participant will gain knowledge and skills to identify work requirements, identify work procedures and instructions.
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to work safely at heights in the resources and infrastructure
By completing this course participant will gain knowledge and skills to
- Identify work requirements
- Identify work procedures and instructions
- Assess and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
- Minimum 16 years of age.
- Fitness and agility to undertake tasks
- Ability to understand and communicate in English
- Have USI or create one from https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi
Mode of delivery
- Classroom based (Face to face)
- Workplace training available on request
1 Day Training Course
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued with a Statement of attainment for the unit
- RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
- Students will be given a wallet sized card reflecting their achievement.