Stress-free Training Course for HC Licence
Licence to Operate a Heavy Combination Vehicle
Holding a Heavy Combination Licence makes you eligible for the most in demand truck Licence Jobs. In addition to this, you are also able to work as a LR, MR or HR Truck Driver. These jobs are usually High Paying Truck Driving Jobs that will have you working either local or interstate, sometimes you will even have the option to work both!
YES. You must have held both a Car (C class) licence for at least 3 years, and a Medium Rigid (MR class) or HR class licence for at least 1 year.
– Articulated vehicles with three or more axles.
– Heavy rigid vehicle trailer combinations including unladen dolly, with three or more axles.
– Any towed trailer with a GVM more than nine tonnes.
– Pre-operational check and cabin drill
– Start, move off, shut down and secure
– Management of: steering, gears, brakes and accelerator
– Create, maintain and protect crash avoidance space
– Application of road rules and directions
– Reversing and parking
– Hill stop and Hill start
– Load securing
– Final competency assessment
– Trailer coupling and uncoupling
Once the Training course is completed you will be required to sit the Final Competency Assessment, which is a final drive that will be video recorded as an RMS requirement. After the FCA has been completed successfully and the required standard of competency has been achieved you will be issued with a certification which the RMS will then use to issue you HC licence.