- This event has passed.
Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
June 16 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 3:30 pm$650
RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations.
This unit applies to those working in site- based roles.
Where equipment being assessed requires the fitting and removal of attachments to be demonstrated an integrated tool carrier unit should be used.
Licensing, legislative, regulatory and certification requirements that apply to this unit can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors, and must be sourced from state jurisdictions prior to applying this unit.
This training includes:
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front end loader operations
- Operate front end loader in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the front end loader
- Conduct housekeeping activities
Novice operators: 2-3 day course
Experienced operators: 1-2-day course
All courses begin Wednesday and are run weekly.