CPCCLDG3001A Licence to perform Dogging - 3 Day Dogging Course
Dogging Training – FHV has designed a 3 day Dogging course which allows candidates to reduce there down time from work. The dogging course will require candidates to complete pre-study (homework) using related resources such as –
- Powerpoint presentations
- Videos and
Dogging work involves exercising judgement (making decisions) when:
- selecting appropriate slinging methods and lifting gear by:
- considering load size and shape
- determining load weight (its mass) and
- centre of gravity, and
- inspecting lifting gear like chains, slings, ropes, cables and hooks used to attach loads to plant to ensure it is not defective.
- Dogging work also includes:
- directing a plant operator in the movement of a load when the load is out of the plant operator’s view by communicating with the plant operator using hand signals, whistles or two-way radios.
Dogging Course Duration3 DaysDogging Course Cost$1250